Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I've had the pleasure to call Wisconsin home for almost eleven years now.
However I can count on one hand the times I've been able to explore its
countless breathtaking parks. So before I move on West or abroad for 
outdoor adventures I figure I should start right here at home.

Thus began our mission to backpack our way through as 
many of these Wisconsin parks as possible.

Good thing S thought it was a grand idea because having him as 
companion through this small adventure was indeed a blast.

Our first stop was Governor Dodge State Park.
Just an hour west from Madison and absolutely gorgeous.


Devon said...

I've never been to Wisconsin, but now it's on my list. Your backpacking mission sounds really great :)

Tiana said...

This seems like a little wonderland!
I've never been up to Wisconsin, but I would love to visit :) It seems magical!

I'm loving your photos! And I'm so sad that I've been away from your lovely blog for so long :( I'll definitely be keeping up more frequently!

tiana of l'esthetique

All rights reserved / You may not take any images or content from this site without written permission.