Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Farmers Market: Madison Edition


Darlings,
This week I got to experience my city's farmer's market. 
Turns out they have it twice a week! What a treat. 
My last experience at a farmers market was when I 
was living in Chicago's west suburbs. It was 
wonderful but definitely a lot smaller 
than here. 

So many baked goods, flowers, herbs, and vegetables!
I'm ecstatic to know it is all only a small walk away.
I, of course, got my monthly supply of raw honeycomb.
My absolute favorite.

2 comments:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

I LOVE farmers markets!

Liesl said...

I love, love, love farmer's markets...so fun! Also, so happy to be back and catching up on lovely blogs I've missed while away, like yours! <3

All rights reserved / You may not take any images or content from this site without written permission.