We have officially entered this year's Christmas season.
However, I feel I must share this recipe I used for our
Thanksgiving dinner this year. I promise this is the first
and last post having to do with our Thanksgiving festivities.
I present to you the Garlic Cheese Pull Apart Bread...
16 frozen white dinner rolls
1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp dry parsley flakes
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp fresh rosemary leaves
1. Remove frozen rolls from freezer and loosely wrap them in plastic wrap and allow to sit at room temperature for 45 minutes.
2. Cut rolls in half with a clean pair of scissors.
3. Combine melted butter and seasonings together (save the rosemary for step 7).
4. Pour over dough and gently mix.
5. Add ½ C of grated cheese and combine.
6. You want each piece of dough to be coated.
7. Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with the piece of dough and then top with remaining grated cheese.
8. Allow to rise in a warm place for 1½ – 2½ hours.
9. Cover bottom of pan with foil to prevent butter from leaking out.
10. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until center is completely done