Recent Posts

Sunday, January 8, 2012

It Begins Now

(Pictures of the Windy City on my way to the University)

Darlings,
I'm back.

Back to blogging for the first time in 2012 and 
back to school for my last semester.

I'm excited what this year has on hold for me.

A lot of new things will take place
and I cannot wait to share each
and every one of them with you
dolls.

It'll also be a pretty busy year so please be patient with me if a 
whole week goes by and there is not a post in sight...
no need to place my picture on a milk carton.

13 comments:

Stephanie Shepherd said...

Ohhh Chicago! I always love that drive in to the city; gets my heart racing every time!

Amber said...

Glad to see you back in blogland! Happy new year!

Candice said...

Glad to see you're back! Best wishes for your last semester! (It's mine also, yay!) I'm sure 2012 is going to be a fantastic year for you!! :)

Liesl said...

Welcome back...love hearing from you! Hope your 2012 has been magical so far!

Liesl :)

Val said...

Welcome Back!!!

Anna of IHOD said...

Well welcome back! Cheers tot he new year and all the opportunities it holds!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Good luck with this semester...and all good things ahead! Happy 2012 my friend! xoxo

DoublClik said...

A hahahha "No need to place my picture on a milk carton" Missed you!

Emily said...

Best of luck on your last semester! Its mine as well as I am sure you are just as ready as i am to be done! I still have never been to Chicago but I need to get there!

Moon said...

Last semester.... Make it a great one, because that's the one (together with the first) you'll remember most!

simplyvonne said...

welcome back and good luck this semester! you are going feel so great once your done with all your classes, it's just around the corner! ;)

Lauren {love lulu} said...

Your last semester!! That's awesome and oh so exciting. And the windy city looks...windy!! I would love to go there some day :)

allie said...

chicago! our old hometown! too bad we aren't living there anymore, we'd be so close to each other! grrrrr.